Getting Cambodia visa is not only easy, simple but it can also be obtainable in so many different ports, not
just in the Airport. However, it might be confusing. e-Visa or Visa on Arrival?
Let Hanoi Voyages handle that with care for you!
1. You will get a single entry tourist visa which allows a stay up to 30 days
2. A 6-month valid passport after the expected date of your departure from the country is required
3. Overall, for most countries visa-on-arrival or e-visa is obtainable. However, the procedures might vary
4. Visa exemption up to 30 days for the following countries: Brunei (14 days), Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines (21 days), Seychelles (14 days), Singapore, Thailand (14 days), Vietnam
Below we have compiled an easy guide on the method of application of different types of visa, and many ports you can choose to enter Cambodia
For more details of your country’s visa formality to Cambodia, you can check the ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation of Cambodia’s Website Here
You can get a visa upon arrival for $30 USD at any ports of Cambodia. Be aware that the visa you will get will be valid for 30 days and is a single entry visa. You can also get an extendable single entry visa for $35 USD.
You will usually get the following forms before your arrival, but if not, they will be available at the airport, or at the boat if you travel by water:
Those nationalities will be required to get the visa in advance at the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of Cambodia in their country: Afghanistan, Algeria, Arab Saudi, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Nigeria.
Recently, the Kingdom of Cambodia has introduced e-Visa, which means you can apply for a Cambodia visa online. This can save you from the hassle of waiting in a long line at the airport! And it is very easy as well.
1. Create an account and fill in the online e-visa form in Here
2. Pay through visa or master card. The fee is 30 USD + 6 USD (processing fee)
3. Get the approval letter within 3 days
4. Bring the letter to the Immigration at checking port
e-Visa is applicable in every airport of Cambodia, but not in every port if you cross the border by land or by water. For example, the border Chorm to Thailand, Kaoam Samnor to Vietnam or Dong Kralo to Laos. Check the full list Here.
As a responsible travel agency, we cater your trip to the smallest details.
We can help with your Cambodia visa once you arrive will in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh