1. Reservation forms
Upon final agreement on the last proposal, the client receives a reservation form to fill and forward to an assigned personal assistant
The tour is not booked until the reservation form is filled. Once we receive the completed reservation form, the client receives a confirmation of a booking request.
Bookings are confirmed only once a deposit has been received. The deposit is composed of:
▪ A deposit of 30% of the total price per person (for 2-4 star hotels)
▪ A deposit of 40% of the total price per person (for 5-star hotels)
▪ Payment in cash at our office in the currency of the client’s choice ($USD, €EUR, $AUD or ₫Vietnamese Dong)
.▪ International bank transfer (the client remains responsible for paying transaction fees and any additional fees charged by the bank). The price is stated in $USD but payment can be made in $USD, €EUR, $AUD or ₫Vietnamese Dong, on the client’s choice. On the day of the payment, the exchange rate provided by the website www.xe.com will be applied.
The deposit is to be paid to the beneficiary’s account stated below:
Beneficiary Recipient Name: HANOI VOYAGES., JSC
Name of Bank: Vietcombank
Number of beneficiary’s account in USD: 0011373107594
Number of beneficiary’s account in EURO: 0011144025592
Bank Address: 31-33 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam
Beneficiary Bank Code (SWIFT): BFTVVNVX
Once the transfer has been made to the account of Hanoi Voyages, the client receives an invoice specifying the total price of the tour, the deposit, and the remaining balance due.
Once we receive the full deposit, we start the reservation process. A booking confirmation is sent to the client within 15 days via an e-mail.
3. Payment of the remaining balance
The customer pays the remaining amount of the estimated balance upon arrival and before the services commence.
▪ In cash at one of our offices in $USD, €EUR, $AUD or ₫Vietnamese Dong, on the client’s choice
▪ International bank transfer to the beneficiary’s account stated above (the client remains responsible for paying transaction fees and any additional fees charged by the bank).
▪ By credit card at our offices. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD. Bank charges around 3%; to be paid by the client.
The price is stated in $USD but payment can be made in $USD, €EUR, $AUD or ₫Vietnamese Dong, on the client’s choice. On the day of the payment, the exchange rate provided by the website www.xe.com will be applied. Once payment is made in full, the client receives the final invoice of the completed payment.
4. Price Revision
Upon receiving the registration form from the client, we guarantee the price quoted.
However, some cases of force majeure may force us to amend the price. The specific conditions for price amendments are to be found in the specifications of each particular tour package.
The cases of force majeure can include the following:
▪ A significant, unpredictable rise in accommodation costs at our partnering hotels
▪ A significant unpredictable increase in transportation costs (planes, trains, junks, boats, road vehicles)
▪ New tax introduced by the Government
▪ Sizable currency fluctuations having a significant impact on the exchange rates
In case of force majeure, the proof is provided to the client. The client retains the right to reject the price amendments and cancel the booking.
5. Cancellation requested by the customer
The client requests cancellation of the booking via e-mail. The cancellation fee amounts to $65 USD in all cases.
▪ If the cancellation occurs 45 days before the start day of the tour, 50% of the deposit will be retained,
▪ If the cancellation occurs between 45 and 21 days before the start day of the tour, 70% of the deposit will be retained,
▪ If the cancellation occurs between 20 and 8 days before the start day of the tour, 90% of the deposit will be retained,
▪ If the cancellation occurs less than eight days start day of the tour, 100% of the deposit is kept in full.
The reimbursement is done via bank transfer to the client’s account. The client remains responsible for paying transaction fees and any additional fees charged by the bank.
6. Insurance and Assistance
Any client purchasing a tour must obtain a relevant and comprehensive insurance plan, valid for international traveling and specifically for traveling in SE Asia. The insurance is not included in the tour package and remains own responsibility of the client.
7. Cancellation or changes by Hanoi Voyages
Event of unforeseen force majeure (e.g. disease outbreak, political situations, natural disasters, etc…) which may create a hazard during the tour, may force us to cancel or amend the tour. In case of cancellation, all tour participants will be fully reimbursed, but are not entitled to any additional compensation.
We are committed to providing our clients with all the services mentioned in the travel itinerary. The client will comply with the rules set by the guide or any other agency representative. These rules are designed to ensure the smooth running of the program and most importantly to ensure the safety of all parties involved. Any activities the client partakes in outside the travel itinerary, are not the responsibility of our agency.
We do our best to ensure the high quality of services, but we only serve as the intermediary between the client and various service providers (transport, hotels, airlines, restaurants, boats). The providers are solely responsible for their services.
We are not responsible for:
– Adverse consequences resulting from an event of force majeure (weather, natural disaster, a political problem, or labour strike).
– The consequences of delays, impediments or cancellation of airline flights or rail transport.
– Theft or damage to the client’s personal belongings in hotels.
– Omissions, loss or damage of personal belongings.
– Wrongs committed by our clients.
– Client’s expenses resulting from an accident.
– The client’s non-compliance with the tour schedule
9. Unused facilities/unattended activities
If the tour was curtailed or interrupted due to health or personal reasons, we do not provide reimbursement or compensation. To claim compensation, the client must refer to the insurance provider (see section 6). We will do our best to assist our clients if any health or personal issues should occur.
10. Claims – Litigation
Claims must be received within 10 days maximum after the end of the trip, by registered mail with attached receipt or proof. The two parties must strive to find a solution together amicably to resolve their differences. If a settlement agreement cannot be defined by the two parties, the International Center for Arbitration under the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam will be the arbiter.
This is OUR CONTRACT and proof of your booking and our commitment.